Dear Reverend Coleman,
We’ve booked yet another wedding as a result of your recommendation, and would love to see you again!
Director of Catering
35 South 7th Street | Minneapolis MN | 55402
p: 612.337.9741 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | website
Good afternoon, Tracy,
Thank so you much for your congratulations, and thank you for the wonderful dinner!
Readers – I love the Radisson Plaza Hotel in downtown Minneapolis, and have raved about it before, but here’s some new pictures and a review of my dinner at its restaurant, the Firelake Grill House. The Firelake Restaurant is attached the Radisson Plaza Hotel, right next to the lobby, and it has two wonderful private dining rooms, which are perfect for wedding rehearsal dinners.
The Firelake Steakhouse in downtown Minneapolis is very pretty, with a wonderful golden glow to it…in the daytime, business people love it, but on the weekends, it often fills up with wedding guests.
Julie immediately ordered one of their signature cocktails, the Prince-inspired Purple Rain, which was blueberry-infused vodka, Chamord, and lemon (I, of course, ordered the Peligrino sparkling water), and she loved it! We then both ordered stuffed shrimp – I had the Iron Seared Fresh Water Prawns, and she ad the Rotisserie Angus Strip & Prawns, and we shared a Wood Grilled Asparagus, plus the Walleye Scallion & Wild Rice Cakes (shown above)… delicious!
Check out this private dining room – there’s two (you can see the curtain off to the left), so they can be joined if your rehearsal dinner is really big.
If you’re having your wedding ceremony and reception at the Radisson, you get to use their gorgeous ballroom (pictured below):
A quick aside about the advantages to having your wedding at the Radisson Plaza:
- Downtown Minneapolis, which means a central location, close to the light rail (which goes straight to the Minneapolis/St Paul airport)
- Rehearsal dinner? Right there at the steakhouse, so you don’t have to drive anywhere
- Wedding and reception in the same place – your guests will be thanking you all night
- Accommodations right there, too…great for out-of-town guests
- And, of course, the Radisson is so classy and beautiful (and the people there are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable!)
I hope this review helps!
Rev. Tomkin Coleman
MN Wedding Officiant
Voted 2007′s “Best Wedding Planner” by CitySearch
Voted 2010′s “Best Wedding Officiant” by Minnesota Bride Magazine